Annual Conference & Career Fair 2013, being held on 26th and 27th October 2013, at Marriott Hotel, Karachi.
Innovative Keys and School of Leadership (SoL) have joined hands to blend their expertise into a conference that ensures to guide Pakistan’s youth towards sky-high success. This Annual Conference & Career Fair 2013 aims to act as a confluence for the three generations; the “Entrepreneur”, the “Job Seeker” and the “Career Starter”.
From this Sunday, August 25, after 10:00 am we will open admissions in the "The AfterSchool Program".
To begin with we will teach commerce subjects to O/A Level Students and prepare them to win scholarships in world's top universities.
We will be teaching Accounting, Economics, and Business Studies courses. Vocabulary/Communications Development, Mathematics based Problem Solving Skills and Technology Certification Studies are included The AfterSchool Program curriculum.
For admissions please call these numbers 021-35240835, 0336-1113341 after 10:00 am on Sunday to get an appointment.
Please visit and like the following page to get the latest news about the The AfterSchool Program:
A brochure is attached.
Our target is to prepare students to get admission with scholarships in top world universities:
Rank University Country
#1 Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) USA
#2 University of Cambridge UK
#3 Harvard University USA
#4 UCL (University College London) UK
#5 University of Oxford UK
#6 Imperial College London UK
#7 Yale University USA
#8 University of Chicago USA
#9 Princeton University USA
#10 California Institute of Technology (Caltech) USA
#11 Columbia University USA
#12 University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) USA
#13 ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) Switzerland
#14 Cornell University USA
#15 Stanford University USA
#16 Johns Hopkins University USA
#17 University of Michigan USA
#18 McGill University Canada
#19 University of Toronto Canada
#20 Duke University USA
#21 University of Edinburgh UK
#22 University of California, Berkeley (UCB) USA
#23 University of Hong Kong (HKU) Hong Kong
#24 Australian National University (ANU) Australia
#25 National University of Singapore (NUS) Singapore
And Many More
The AfterSchool Program
21C, Stadium Lane 2, Khadda Market, Phase V, DHA Karachi
Training program on HR – Recruitment Specialist.
After receiving a tremendous feedback, Outsource Consultant is once again going to offer training program on HR – Recruitment Specialist. The program is based on technical training module which is specially designed for professionals who wish to pursue a promising and prominent career in the field of HR, specifically recruitment.
What will you learn?
• Challenges and Trends of recruitment
• How to build a solid foundation for success
• Terminology & Definitions
• The Sourcing Techniques
• The Recruiting Process
• Designing of Job Description and Job Specifications
• Telephonic / Online Screening and Interviewing
• Effective utilization of Platforms
• Discover new ways of retaining talent & measuring growth
• Interview Conduct
• Analyzing the requirements
• Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
• Types of Interview Questions
• Workforce Strategies
• HR for NON- HR Managers
• Establishing clear team goals, the characteristics of each goal, identifying roles and responsibilities, visions and strategies.
• Understanding HR role in the bigger picture.
• Calculate costs associated with bad recruitment
• Use the Behavioral event interviewing techniques
• Learn best practice interviewing practices
• Behavioral Analysis
• Interviewing and Probing Techniques
Who Should Attend?
• HR & Admin Professionals
• Graduates Looking to work as HR's, Admin & Recruiters
• Graduates / Freshers and Students currently pursuing this course.
• HR executives / Manager HR's who want to improve their Talent Acquisition Skills
• Pre Training Evaluation
• Informative Presentations
• Group Movements
• Video Clips
• Case Studies
• Character Plays
• Post Training Assignment & Evaluation
The program details are:
Venue: DHA, Karachi, Pakistan.
Day & Date: Saturday, July 27, 2013
Timings: 11:00 - 17:00
Online training program will offered to trainee’s who are off the station.
The registration charges of the training program are Rs. 9800, as mentioned in the previous training program. (This discount is valid till July 24 2013).
Registrations are accepted at Rs. 6500 after group/corporate discount.
P.S. Only 10 seats are available for this technical training program. The availability of the seats will be on first come first serve basis. Thank you.
For Registrations: Email us at email@example.com or Contact at 0323-2277762