Queen Mary University of London is keen to contribute actively to the development of Pakistan’s higher education sector and is pleased to announce the creation of two Queen Mary, University of London – Pakistan Capacity Building Scholarships. Application of Invited from Pakistani Nationals for PhD Studies at Queen Marry University of London.
1. Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK nationals who are currently studying or working at an institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of sixteen (16) years of education (MSc, MA, MBA, ME, MS, B.E / BSc (Engg), M.B.B.S or equivalent) in a relevant field.
3. Students with MS level qualifications and research experience will be at an advantage
4. Candidates should have graduated within the last 2 years
5. Candidates should have first division marks throughout their academic career
6. English Language proficiency is required – IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
7. Candidates must be able to support themselves financially either through personal finance or through support from their institution. As per United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA)’s guidelines, living expenses in central London are £9,600 per year.
- Biological and Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Electronic Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
Full Tuition Fee for PhD Studies only
HOW TO APPLY:
There are two ways, by which you can apply.
1. Apply online
Applicants are advised to select their preferred postgraduate programme from above mentioned fields of study prior to commencing their application. Click Link below to browse the details of Programme, at the “right” side of programme description click on “Apply Online”. Click Following link for Programme description and Apply Online. After Successful submission of Form, print the application form and send it with HEC form and HEC/IBCC attested required documents to the address mentioned below.
Download both Application Forms of QUML and HEC, Properly fill the application forms and send it to the below given address with HEC/IBCC attested required documents. To Download the Forms please click below:
Ms Angeliki Polatou
The Graduate Admissions OfficeQueen Mary, University of London
London E1 4NS
Tel: +44 20 7882 3080
Where to Send Application:
Send your Application Package to following address with all required documents before 24th May, 2011
Asif Kaleem Malik
Project Director (FFSP/QMUL)
Higher Education Commission,
Sector H-9, Islamabad
1. HEC is only Facilitating Agency, Final Selection is to be made by the QUML Authorities.